Check if you have the hardware & software you need, and get the KeyMusician Keyboard.
What you need to run the KeyMusician Keyboard application:
- A computer, running Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X (10.6.8 thru 10.15.x). Chromebook? Maybe– Learn more.
- A physical keyboard, having a separate numeric key-pad (because you need to play the keys by feel, and keep your eyes on the music)
- A sound system or headphones for your computer (because the sound of the instrument should inspire the musician)
- A screen resolution of at least 1024 pixels wide, by 670 pixels high
What You Get With the KeyMusician Keyboard:
- The KeyMusician Keyboard application, which turns your computer into a performance-quality musical instrument.
- Video Lessons, Tutorials, and lesson materials, for learning to play music, and the instrument, as well as the KeyMusician Songbook, containing a variety of music designed to help you learn to play the instrument.
- Detailed instructions on installing the application.
- Step-by-step, detailed instructions, on how to improve your system, taking advantage of the music software available on each operating system.
- A newsletter with interesting articles, and tips & tricks of using the KeyMusician Keyboard.
Many people have found that they can play music in hours, not days. The learning curve is a lot shorter. But do realize, that this is not ‘automatic’ and that effort on your part is needed. Developing reflex memory comes with practice.
Protecting your personal information, and computer security, is important to us:
- Your personal information is safeguarded by InfusionSoft
- The application employs a trusted, revocable code-signing certificate through DigiCert
Note: If you are a school, or other organization needing multiple licenses, please e-mail us at:
Click the button below to purchase the KeyMusician Keyboard on our secure server, and begin your new musical adventure!
After doing so, watch for an e-mail confirmation e-mail (click its link), and a product delivery e-mail (best if viewed in HTML-mode), both from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to check your spam folder, in case the e-mails ended up there.
“KeyMusician™”,” Making Music Yours™”, and “Turning Your Computer Into a Quality Musical Instrument” ™ and © copyright 2014 Laeramin LLC.
Contact: E-Mail: email@example.com
KeyMusician Software © 2013, pat. pend 2013 Laeramin LLC 12903 S 300 E Draper, Utah 84020